This is a very popular brush and as its bigger brother, this spectacular drybrush has a 43 degree angle cut to make it no less than perfect for drybrushing small miniatures.
The size of this brush is designed for drybrushing areas of a model, like chainmail or a weapon - and not neccessarily the whole model at once.
- Angled head for effortless drybrushing – This spectacular drybrush has an angle cut to make it no less than perfect for drybrushing small miniatures.
- High quality toray bristles – This brush is made from the finest Toray synthetic. Toray brushes release paint a bit slower than sable does, allowing you more control when using a brush this size.
- Comfortable ergonomic grip – We have given our larger brushes a full round handle to allow for a looser grip when doing broad strokes across your favourite models.
- European quality – All our brushes are handmade and quality checked in Germany to ensure the best possible quality. The brushes have ferrules made of strong, rust-resistant nickel that prevents corroding and rotting.
Treat your brushes right and they will last:
- Only fill the tip of the brush with paint
- Only clean in cold water immediately after use
- Store your brushes tip up
- Dry paint in your brush tip will ruin your brush