This brush will allow you to perform any precision paintjob you want on your miniatures. It has a very sharp point, is small and thin enough to get anywhere on a model.
- For the finer details - This fine brush is excellent for rigorous detail work and freehand painting
- High quality taklon bristles - Mimics properties of sable, ensuring best possible absorption
- Retains shape even with frequent use - Reshape the bristles of your model paint brushes set while wet.
- Great entry point - The Army Painter brushes are excellent first tools for the new miniature painter
Treat your brushes right and they will last:
- Only fill the tip of the brush with paint
- Only clean in cold water immediately after use
- Store your brushes tip up
- Dry paint in your brush tip will ruin your brush