Lockdown at Brimstone, December Edition
We are still here at the store every day to help you get all your gaming and hobby needs! We can not have anyone in the store to shop but our webstore is all stocked up and has almost our entire inventory available for you to view and purchase. There are a handful of items that are not available on the webstore and we'll let you know how to order those particular items as we go along here.
You will need to have an account to place orders, even special orders for items that don't appear on the webstore. You can create your account using the following link, it takes less than 5 minutes.
Hours of Operation (during lockdown)
Monday – Saturday: 12PM-6PM
Sundays: Dec. 20 12PM-4PM. All other Sundays during lockdown, CLOSED.
Pick-up and Delivery Options
You will have 3 options to receive your order when you're ready to check-out.
- Local pick-up – This will be curbside delivery. Just give us a call at the store (519-915-5556), let us know you're out front and we'll run your order out to you. Please give us at least 30 minutes to process your order from the time you place it. You can pick-up curbside between 12pm-6pm, Monday-Saturday and on Sunday Dec. 20 (closed all other Sundays during lockdown).
- Shipped – You can select shipping and we'll pack your order and ship it via Canada Post. There is a shipping cost for your order that is calculated at check-out. WARNING, orders that select shipping at this point are unlikely to arrive before Christmas.
- Free Local Delivery – We are offering free local delivery for a limited time. We will be providing delivery service on Tuesdays and Saturdays during the lockdown period. Please be advised there are some restrictions. Free Local Delivery is limited to those within 15kms of the store. Orders must be a minimum of $40 to qualify for Free Local Delivery. Orders placed on Tuesday and Saturday will be delivered on the NEXT delivery day.
All orders will be processed through the webstore. All major credit cards and Paypal are accepted.
Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to accept gift cards during lockdown. Our gift cards require the use of an in store terminal that is not portable. Gift cards NEVER go bad and as soon as we can safely have visitors in the store, we will happily redeem all your gift cards.
Shopify gift cards that you send or receive will still work normally.
Returns and Exchanges
We will NOT be doing any returns or exchanges during lockdown. We understand that it's Christmas time and some of your purchases may need to be returned or exchanged. Typically, we have a 14 day return and exchange policy. We will do our best to work with you after the lockdown is over to handle returns and exchanges. Please keep in mind that items still need to be in original packaging and you will need the receipt.
There are a handful of items that are not visible on our webstore for a variety of reasons. These items can still be purchased but you will have to give the store a call so we can build an invoice and send it to you through your webstore account. Here's a list of some of the items that you will need to call us about.
- Some spray primers
- Any Upper Deck products that you can't find on the webstore
- Single cards for all TCGs and Sports
If you would like single cards for any of the TCGs, as always, please send your list to:
We will reply as quickly as possible with a quote.
A few things to be aware of:
- Spray cans of any type can NOT be shipped. If you add these items to your cart and select “shipped with Canada Post”, we will refund the sprays and ship the remaining items.
- We do NOT do single card quotes for TCGs or sports cards over the phone. We will need you to send us a list through email.
- Games Workshop is doing their best to try and keep up but they are struggling with the sheer volume of orders they're receiving. Some items that are always available in store are taking longer than normal to ship and we are experiencing out of stock situations on several items. Just keep checking the webstore.
- You will still earn loyalty/reward points on every purchase! Watch for bonus points announcements during the holidays!!!
- Remember that you can use your loyalty/reward points for online purchases! Just redeem your points using your account and paste the redeemed code in the “discount” section at check-out!
- Sports cards products (hockey, baseball, football, basketball, soccer) are arriving almost every week. If you haven't been in the store recently, we've added a lot of product lines in sports and you may be surprised at everything we have available. Each sport has it's own section in our “products” tab. Have a look! If you don't see something you're looking for, give us a call!
Thank-you all so much for your support and loyalty over these last 8 months. We know it's been a difficult time for everyone and we look forward to seeing you all back in the store when we don't have any restrictions to worry about.