Black Friday & Cyber Monday is coming!
It's that time of year again!
This year, Black Friday falls on November 27th, and Cyber Monday is November 30th. Of course, this means crazy long lines at some of the world's largest retailers thanks to deals that just can't be beat. This year we're offering our own deals to help you save on the things you've been keeping your eye on, while supporting local small business.
- Black Friday: 10% off EVERYTHING. Yes, even that thing you really want. This applies both in store and online, so if you want to skip the lines, ordering for pickup or delivery can save you time and energy.
- Cyber Monday: 10% off EVERYTHING online. Of course, Cyber Monday means having some great deals online. So we're matching our Black Friday discounts across the board for everything online.
For those of you wishing to order online to pick up in-store same day, that's not a problem at all. When you get here, either call the store from your car, or let one of our staff know that you're picking up an order. We'll make sure that you get your order as quickly as possible. Skip the lines! Note: This only applies to fully paid orders. If you've previous put a deposit on something but not paid the full amount, you'll still need to wait.
Now for the fine print.
- Best Discount Only. This means that if you want to use points, you have to pick between either the points or the #BFCM sale. Our suggestion? Save your points for times when there isn't a sale going on, since that will get you the most value.
- Clearance Items are discounted from the clearance price. "Clearance" tags, for the purposes of sales, aren't considered to be a discount. So if you pick up a clearance item, you'll get the 10% discount on top of the yellow-sticker reduced price.
- Social Distancing Measures. Currently, Windsor is in the Yellow zone as per the Ontario Government's Mandate regarding COVID. In practice, this just means there are a few extra steps to follow, especially for something like Black Friday.
- Currently the store is limited to 10 customers at a time. This means that some people may have to wait outside for a short period of time. If possible, please consider keeping your shopping group as small as possible, or shop online.
- Try to stay at least 6 feet from the next closest person. This includes both in-store and in-line outside the store.
- Per the Windsor-Essex Health Unit, face coverings are required. Again, this applies both in-store and in-line outside the store.
- If you'd like more details, check out our post on the topic.
That's it! We're excited to be able to offer this not just in-store, but online for the first time as well. Now is a great time to get that holiday shopping done, or just to treat yourself to that game you've always wanted!