How to get your orders
Hi everyone! Today we'd like to go over what options we have to get you the products that you order, as well as what products are available.
- If what you want is on the website, and you'd like to come pick it up, it's easy! Simply select Curbside Pickup as your delivery method when checking out. Then, come by the store on any day that we're open to collect what you ordered. Some important things to know:
- Curbside Pickup is ONLY available at the front of the store.
- When you get here, please give the store a call (the number is 519-915-5556) so that we know which order to put out.
- Please Note: We may be away from our computer when you come to pick up your order, so letting us know that you're here through Facebook is not advised. Please only call the store so that you're not stuck waiting.
- You can pick up your orders from 10 AM to 2PM every Tuesday and Saturday. There may be additional days, so keep an eye on our social media pages for updates!
- If what you want is on the website, but you'd rather we deliver it, that's okay! Just select Delivery (Within 15km) as your delivery method and we'll deliver it to your doorstep on our delivery days.
- You must spend at least $25 before tax to have your order delivered to you.
- Deliveries happen from 10 AM to 2PM every Tuesday and Saturday.
- We'll leave your package in front of your door and call or message you that we've dropped of what you ordered.
- We ask that you please respect all social distancing recommendations when we drop off your package.
- If what you want isn't on the website, there might be a reason for that. Either give us a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.
- In many cases, if we have the product but aren't able to show it on the website, we can create a purchase order and send it to you to allow for payment. This also allows you to select pickup or delivery at checkout.
- If you're looking to order card lists, you're in luck. We are still pulling lists during the pandemic.
- If you would like a list pulled, please email us at email@example.com with your list. We'll price it out for you, and send you a quote for the cards. If you're alright with the price, we'll pull the list and provide you with a purchase order for the final price when it's ready to be picked up.
We hope this has been helpful for all of you! If you have any questions, call, email, or message us on Facebook, and we'll do our best to help you out.