COVID and You: November 2020
Our number one priority has always been, and always will be, the safety of our customers. Especially amid the concerns of COVID, we wanted to take a few minutes to outline what exactly that means when you come to the store.
Recently, Windsor-Essex County has been placed in the Orange (Restrict) Zone per the Government of Ontario's COVID-19 framework. You can read all the details at either of those two links, but in practice, here's what it means.
- The store is limited to 10 Customers at any one time. Any others will need to wait in line outside of the store.
- Face coverings (Masks, face shields, etc) are required. There are limited exceptions, as outlined here.
- Anyone in-store or in-line to come in to the store must respect physical distancing guidelines. This means keeping a minimum of 6 feet/2 Meters between you and the next closest person (excluding your personal bubble).
- We need to keep you informed if we find out that someone with COVID has been in the store. We'll make sure to post here, as well as on our Facebook Page, in the event that this happens.
Additionally, we have a few guidelines that we've implemented in-store in an attempt to reduce the risk of transmission.
- Commonly touched areas are sanitized regularly. This includes the debit machine, doors, handles, etc.
- We offer hand sanitizer at the door for those of you who are concerned about transmission through touch. Use of the hand sanitizer is entirely optional, with one major exception below.
- If you would like to go through the TCG binders (Magic, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Dragon Ball Super, Pokemon, etc), you MUST sanitize your hands using the above mentioned hand sanitizer before we can bring the binders out.
- Our employees have been incredibly proactive about isolation, if they believe themselves to be infected. In cases where physical isolation occurs, our employees have also made sure to get tested.
- In order to better control flow, our back door will remain locked. Customers should continue to use the Front Door only.
- Our website remains open 24/7 for your convenience. Ordering online for in-store pickup means that you can be in, out, and on your way in no time at all. Optionally, if you don't want to come in to the store, place your order, and call us when you get here so we can bring your order out to you. If you don't want to leave your house (or live too far away to come to the store), we offer Canada-wide shipping through Canada Post.
COVID has been a concern on all our minds, and we're both humbled and thankful to have the amount of support that we do among our amazing community. Prioritizing your health is a simple but important way for us to show you our support in kind.