Card Grading has resumed at MNT!
Card collectors, rejoice! MNT has informed us that their card grading service has resumed and that cards can once again be sent to them to be graded and slabbed. The procedure for this has changed slightly, so we've put together a helpful little guide here to make the grading process as easy as possible for you. The link will open up a .PDF in a new tab, so that you can refer back to it as needed.
Some things to keep in mind when considering what cards you'd like to grade:
- All cards that we send to MNT use the 30 Day option. This gives MNT enough time to grade your cards while keeping the cost as low as possible.
- All cards dropped off to us are sent out on the first of every month.
- As of the time of writing, MNT is currently 2-5 weeks behind on new grading submissions. This is in addition to the 30 Day period as well as the wait period for card shipping, so It may take as long as 3 months for you to get your cards back.
- Card grading costs $35 CAD per card, and an additional $3 CAD per card for autographed cards. This includes tax, shipping, insurance on your cards, MNT's grading services, and the protective, sealed slab that your card goes in.
- We do not shipped unprotected cards. When dropping off cards to us, please make sure that all cards are placed in a protective sleeve as well as a toploader. We do not accept hard plastic screw-down protectors.
- Please pay extra-careful attention to the section about billing information. Select "E-Transfer payments" but DO NOT PAY ONLINE, AND DO NOT SUBMIT THE ORDER. Simply print out the generated form above the "Proceed to Paypal"/"Place Order" button, and bring it with you when you drop your cards off to us.
When you're ready, head on over to MNT's website to start.